Translate

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Good times


HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I had a really good time at the beach on Sunday, and with Mark when I came home. It was nice to just chat with Mom and Cassie and not worry for a little while. We walked on the beach, ate ice cream and chocolate, laughed a lot, and just relaxed for once. We all needed it. Of course, this doesn't help with Jack who was just asking when I'd be able to come and see him. They have another show in this area in a couple weeks and it seems like that's the next time and I can see each other. I can't help that he's still in another state, you know? I hate that I always feel like I'm neglecting this guy, I feel so bad. I'm really afraid I'm going to ruin our relationship. I don't want him to feel rejected anymore. I'm worried about Dad, he hurt his hand and it looks like it's broken but he's being stupid and refuses to go to the doctor. I told him a few times he needs to go to the doctor and have it taken care of, but he refuses to listen. I'll drive him myself if I have to. Other than that, I think my relationship with him is getting a little bit better. I hope it is at least. It nice to think I can put the years of anger behind me finally. I think that's about it for right now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Kiss and Control" by AFI
BYE!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment