Translate

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Caught in between again


HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. I feel caught between some of the most important people in my life, and I hate it. Jack asked again if I'll be coming to see him, Mark wants me to hang out with him, and I should really be getting ready for my trip with Mom and Cassie. How do I do this without disappointing anyone or making them feel rejected? I can't stand this feeling. There's got to be something I can do. I have to make time with Jack a priority or he's never going to invite me again and I'll be cut out of his life over time, and I don't want that. Yeah, I'm freaking out again. *takes a deep breath* On a totally different note, my neighbor is pissed at me because her boyfriend was hitting on me. How is this my fault when all I did was walk by him in the hallway of our apartment building?  I was on my way to work, and he starts calling me "girl" and asking me questions and shit. I forgot how weird it is to be called "girl" by any guy who isn't Jack. >_> I think that's it for today, I just had to get this off my chest.
Today's song is "Dead memories" by Slipknot
BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment