Translate

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Messy


 HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I was asked by both Jack and Mike to come to this show on Thursday. Once again, I feel like I can't fight both of them. I'm going to at least show up, though I don't know how long I can hang out. Jack's brother is going to be there too, it's weird to think that I'm going to see him again. I hate to feel like I have to compromise again but I have no choice if I'm going to make it to work in the morning. I'm going to practically beg my boss not to make Nate and I work together, I still can't believe we're doing the same job now. It kind of feels like this show could either make or break my relationship with Jack, it's the first time we've seen each other face to face in months and it could either really help repair our relationship or destroy it if things don't go well. I'd felt some tension in our coffee chats a while ago and it worries me. I think he is getting sick of inviting me somewhere, looking for me, and me not showing. I want to be with him, and I don't want to lose him. I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "This is how I disappear" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment