Translate

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Feeling stressed



HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Once again I'm feeling so stressed and have no idea how to help it. I saw Jack and Mike, their show was amazing. I couldn't believe the rush of feelings that came to me when I saw Jack's face again. I tried not to let on how nervous I was when I saw him, but I'm sure he knew. He asked why I bailed on him so many times before, and I tried so hard to explain myself, but everything just sounded like excuses to me. I told Mark about the situation I found myself in with him, and he didn't have anything nice to say about Jack. He said he was being unfair to me and he needs to treat me better. I don't think he likes Jack or Cassie's boyfriend very much, and thinks both men his sisters love are assholes. It felt quite nice to vent a little bit about my relationship with Jack, and I'm so grateful Mark was willing to listen. I loved just sitting there and talking to Jack after the show was over, he said he's going to have to go back to a regular job again at least for a while, and it's so weird coming back to his dark, cold, empty house now. He said it takes a long time to get back on his feet after a long tour cycle like this and just live like a normal human being again. That made me feel pity and love for him again. He and Mike both said that this is what they want to do, but it's tough on them too, being lonely and living out of a van for months on end. I beat myself up so much over whether or not I should go to this show and risk going to work exhausted in the morning. It was worth it to see him again after such a long time. I decorated Mom's house for Halloween and had so much fun doing it. It looks even better this year. I also started working for a new client who immediately made fun of my black nail polish. >_> Why is this such an issue when I know I'm good at my job and that's the only thing that should matter to her?  I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Boys don't cry" by The Cure
BYE!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment