Translate

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Work, Comic-Con, birthday party, Halloween party, Tokyo, holy shit


 HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm afraid I won't be writing next weekend because I'll be at Comic-Con on Saturday and Danny's birthday party on Sunday. It's fucking unbelievable how close all this shit finally is. I got invited to a Halloween Party by Jack and Mike and am very tempted to go since Halloween is on a Friday this year. I'd love to do all this shit, but it's a very difficult to find time for everyone and everything. But again, I have to try. I'm getting so excited for Tokyo, I can't wait to see it again. I've been working very hard and am still a little tired. I've been overwhelmed with the response of love and kindness from my family and friends when I let them in and tell them how tough all this is for me. My parents are being fairly cool and are trying to help in any way they can, though just listening and trying to see things from my point of view is good enough for me. Jack and Mike were saying again that I don't have to keep everything in, if something's bothering me or if I feel overwhelmed, I can just call them and they'll be there for me. Mark has been even more amazing than usual, so sweet and sympathetic. It's at times like these I ask myself what I did to deserve people like this, who seem to love me no matter what I do or say. It's just nice to be reminded that I don't have to take on life alone, and I actually needed to hear that. I miss Sarah, I haven't seen or talked to her in such a long time. She and her husband must be doing all right, but I miss talking to her every day like I used to. I can't wait to hear from her again, I know she'll text or something when she's ready. I just want her to be happy. I'd like to go visit Cassie again, I feel like we should spend time together while the weather is still decent and we could do something outside if we wanted to. I think that's it for right now. Thank you so much for reading.





Today's song is "The Killing Lights" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment