Translate

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Busiest time of my life so far


HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm insanely busy next week, but have time to write about what's going on now. I had a fucking amazing time at Comic-Con and wish I could have cosplayed. I think I will next time. My parents both had car trouble and I had to pick up my mom at the gas station when her car died. It still hasn't been fixed and the car's been in the shop for a week. She's unhappy about other people having to drive her. My dad's been driving her to work and she hates it because he starts arguments with her over the stupidest shit. I leave for Tokyo a week from Tuesday and it's awesome. I have to get my yen tomorrow. I'm so excited I can't even tell you. I wish I'd had more time to say more than just "Hi" to Stan Lee, but it was so crowded and they pushed everyone through the line to meet him so quickly. Jack and Mike have been asking again if I'm going to Jack's Halloween party. I want very much to go, and really shouldn't disappoint him again. Mom also told me Dad criticizes me behind my back, saying I'm wasting my money going to Tokyo and should get a better car instead and that I drink too much coffee, which is also a waste of my money. What business is it of his what I do with my money? That hurts my feelings, because I thought Dad and I were finally getting along a little better and starting to understand each other. I'm so glad I haven't told him anything about Jack and Mike, he'd hate them. I listened to this radio interview they did, and it was really good to hear them laughing and making jokes. They also got an actual motor home to tour in, as opposed to their shitty old van. They loved it immediately. I also really like Mike's new tattoo and haircut. Jack and I had another very weird moment where I'd had a song stuck in my head and he posted the video on Facebook. No one else does that.I should probably get going. Danny's birthday party is today and I have to get ready.
Today's song is "I'm not okay(I promise)" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment