Translate

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Back again, yay ^_^

 
 

HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. I don't have quite as much to tell you, but I've got something. I got invited by Jack again to a show that's really close, and I want so badly to go. It's Thursday night, and it's in the same damn city we live, so how can I not go? We haven't gotten to see each other face to face in a while and he made it seem very important that I'm there. I can't believe he's still asking me, I know I've put him through some shit. The problem is, the show isn't going to be over until about 2:00 am and I have to be at work at 7:00 am. I don't want to bail on him and make him feel rejected again, I don't want to hurt him. I also really want to see him, I've wanted to see him for a long time. I called my grandma, and she said she's fine, the doctors checked out the growth on her thyroid and it's benign. I was so happy to hear that, believe me. I also found out that Nate just got a job at the same company I work for and will be doing the same thing I am. What the fuck, Nate? My boss just told about it yesterday, and I can't believe it. I really hope my boss doesn't make us work together, I can't do it. I think that's about it for now, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Knives and pens" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment