Translate

Sunday, July 13, 2014

What a week pt.2


HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. this entry should really be titled "I need a break", I didn't think it was possible to be this tired and still function normally. I saw this really gorgeous picture of Jack outside his band's venue at Warped Tour smiling so beautifully, it's weird how even that made my heart skip a beat. I'm going to the travel agency tomorrow to make sure nothing has changed with my flight information or hotel reservations. I worry too much, but can't seem to help it. I was going for a walk last night to get some exercise after it finally got cooler outside and just as I was passing a cemetery I hear a car pull up a little behind me. It turns out it was a cop, and he wanted to warn me about not wearing all black at night, and told me I should stick to areas that are better lit. I said I would, but don't have anything other than black clothes to wear. I think I'll just stick to swimming for exercise for now. I guess I should be glad he was nice about it, he even complimented my Metallica shirt. I know it was a stupid thing to do, but I needed to get up and do something since I couldn't take my mind off Jack and how much I miss him. It didn't help anyway to be honest. I'm probably going to be taking care of two new people soon, and feel like I need a little more time to take care of myself. I think that's it for today, I'm going to sit down and watch some anime now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " Would?" by Alice in Chains
BYE!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment