Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2012

TIRED


HEY!!!!!!
Today and yesterday have been kind of long, but I'm not complaining per se. I still wish Jack would write to me, but I guess I should let him come to me for once. It's stupid of me to keep chasing him, especially if he doesn't want to be chased. I'd damn well better hear from him on tour, and he better take care of himself. Other than that, I don't think I can ask more of him. I am going to miss the living hell out of him, though. If it were me, I'd be happy knowing someone else cared that much about me, but I could understand if he thinks it's a little weird. I know I probably come on a little strong, but I love him. I can't help it. I'm seriously hoping he'll ask me to another show soon, and that I can make it for once this time. I hate to disappoint him a 9th time, you know? That is assuming, he was disappointed. I guess that's really all there is today. Thank you SO much for reading, and I'll do my best to get back here again soon.
Today's song is "Welcome home (sanitarium)" by Metallica. I'm wearing the Metallica shirt today. ^_~
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment