Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012

TIRED









HEY!!!!!!




I'm so tired right now, it's been another long day. I went out and bought the magazine that features Jack's band in it today. It's kind of crazy, seeing these guys that I know in a magazine. I mean, I know what they like to eat, drink, watch, wear, you name it. It's got a fairly good picture of the guys goofing off. It definitely shows the kind of people they are. By that, I mean the kind of people who half hang themselves out a car window to wave at me, ask me 8 times to shows, and would actually wear a miniskirt to a show. I know I'm really just talking about Jack and Mike there, but they're the ones that I've gotten to know the best and have the biggest place in my heart. I actually think their drummer Charlie is my third favorite, if only because he's a bit more more mature. He's the oldest though, too, at 24. On another subject, I was talking to Mark a bit ago and he said he feels kind of alienated because he's smarter than his friend Jason, who's a couple of years older than he is. I know a few former neighbor kids he always outsmarted, too, who were also older than he is. I hate that he feels bad just because he's smart, you know? I know exactly how he feels, and it sucks ass. I was in the same stupid fucking boat all through school, and he will be too. This is part of why I'm so glad to be out of high school. I guess that while my work sucks, it still beats the hell out of being in school all over again. I should be a little more grateful. Sarah's been asking again if I'm going to help her with another party she's having after I get home, and I don't know if I can make it. Jack was saying how excited he is to be playing a bunch of shows all in a row, and I thought how much it sucks that I most likely won't be able to be there. I don't want to rain on his parade, I think he needs something good to focus on right now. I just wish I had a lot of time and energy at the end of the day to spend with my family and friends. I have more than enough room for them all in my heart, but fitting them into my schedule is a bitch. Okay, quit whining. I guess that's really it for today. Thanks yet again for reading.



Today's song is "Skylines and turnstiles" by My Chemical Romance



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment