Translate

Monday, March 19, 2012

I'll be home soon











HEY!!!!!!!!







I'm very glad to have a new follower, thank you. ^_^ I'm heading home tomorrow morning, and I seriously hope it's going to be a good trip. Jack and his friends are starting their tour tomorrow, also. I hope it goes well, and really wish I could be there to watch him play. He posted this picture of his side that he bruised pretty badly at their last show, it probably hurt a lot. I couldn't help but ask if he fell off the stage again, and it seems he did. He was kind of proud that he hurt himself. He's fine, obviously, but he should be more careful. I know it seems kind of antithetical to the whole rocker guy thing that he does to tell him to be careful, but this is at least the second time he fell off the God damn stage. I feel like kind of a freak because of all of Cory's new friends and co-workers here, only one of them doesn't drink. He's also kind of an anime fan, which is awesome. But why should it be antithetical to the way most people do things to be Straight Edge? I can't wait to hear from him again, so here I sit, hoping he'll pop up on Facebook. I hate myself though, for being so weak when it comes to him. This actually is antithetical to the way I usually do things, to just sit and wait for something to happen. I hate feeling again though, like I usually do, that there's something wrong with me because I choose to live differently. I was also asked (again) why I'm not married. I swear to God, I'm going to scream if someone asks me that stupid fucking question again, as if it's any of their business. That pisses me off to no end. I hate being told that this is all I can do, or all I'm supposed to want to do and that I'm defective as a woman if I don't. Okay, okay, new subject. It's fairly nice and peaceful here otherwise, though admittedly a little boring sometimes. I still don't have a lot of vegetarian options here, but the ones I have are pretty amazing. I miss Jack, despite the fact that we don't agree on the whole Straight Edge/ vegetarian thing. Most of the people I know disagree with me on that, I'm afraid. I guess that's really all there is to say for right now. I should really go pack and make sure I've got enough food and coffee to at least get me through tomorrow. I'll start writing again here as soon as I can. Thank you all again for reading this, it's so awesome.


Today's song is "The killing lights" by AFI


BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment