Translate

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I've got a problem

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!







I really do have a problem here, and quite a messy one. I got sent this picture of Mike and Jack playing at their last show, and I just couldn't help thinking "Damn, Mike is looking good. " I never thought of him like that before, but her dyed his hair black and he looks gorgeous. You see the problem now, right? I've kept these thoughts to myself, but I can't deny having them. I definitely still like Jack better, but I'm now officially attracted to 2 guys who happen to be best friends. What am I going to do? What should I do? What the hell is wrong with me? I can't help thinking now about Trevor calling me a skank for having these musician guys around, now I kind of feel like a skank. *bangs head on computer desk* I'm not going to act on these thoughts, but I really wish I didn't have them. I guess this would explain why they've both popped up in my dreams before, right? God damn it, this sucks. So much for trying to keep my life simple. I guess I should just accept the fact that as long as these guys are in the mix, my life is going to be anything but simple. Yet, I kind of brought it on myself. I started chatting up Jack, I went to watch him and his band play, I didn't have to meet the other guys. I really like being around them, and it scares me to think I could royally fuck things up if I let it be known that I'm kind of into Mike now, too. I admit it kind of bolsters my ego to think that a girl like me is getting any kind of attention from guys who just 2 years ago wouldn't have looked twice at me, let alone hang out the window of a moving car to say hi to me, or honk the horn to make sure I saw them, or ask me to their shows 8 times. God, this is such a mess. I wonder what Jack would think if I told him I thought Mike was pretty, too. I need to get going, and try to think of something besides this while I'm at work today. Wish me luck with that. Thanks for reading, and I'd love to have some feedback if you have any good advice on this dilema.

Today's song is " Morningstar" by AFI

BYE!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment