Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bad, bad night


HEY!!!!!!!!!!!
I had an interesting conversation last night with my friend Jamie, a girl I've known since I moved here. We were kind of comparing lives, cars, and whatnot. I don't think she meant to be so condescending and bitchy, but it really pissed me off the way she talked to me. I got the distinct impression she looks down on me because I'm not married and don't have kids. This coming from a girl who got so drunk most weekends, she didn't remember where she even fucking went to drink. Anyway, she's married now and is expecting her second kid. I just couldn't help it, I got so pissed at her attitude toward me.
What right does anyone have to tell me how to live, when I'm probably doing the responsible thing by not having too much, and a lot of kids? I couldn't believe I let this go on for over an hour, I almost wanted to hang up on her. Thank God I got to talk to Sarah after that, it made me feel so much better. I apologized again for not coming to her party, and she said;"Girl, if I could've been with you, I wouldn't have made it, either." I smiled at that, and thanked her for being such a good friend. Jack posted a picture of himself at their last show, he's playing and smiling so beautifully.He just looked SO happy to be there, I really wish I could've been, too. It seems obvious this is what he was born to do. Okay, I guess that's it for right now. I really just wanted to vent about Jamie. Thatnks for letting me do that, and reading it.
Today's song is "Theory of revolution" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment