Translate

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

STRESSED











HEY!!!!!!!!





I think I might have pissed Sarah off by being so vague about whether or not I'm going to help her out with her party later on. I don't want to just say no, but I can't commit to anything right now, either. I don't want her to get mad at me if she isn't already. I hate that I'm always trying to make others happy, yet feel like I get very little in return. It's not that I'm not grateful to have these people in my life, I just wish they wouldn't overwhelm me with requests all at once like they usually do. I hope I'm not sacrificing another friendship because of this trip. I'm afraid I'm going to lose Jack's friendship. I told him I'm going to be gone, so he doesn't get disappointed if I'm not there to watch him and his friends play. I think he went to his grandpa's funeral a few days ago, I feel so terrible for him. He said he's lost about 9 pounds in 4 days because of the stress and sadness he's feeling right now. I want so fucking badly to just hug him, you know? Okay, okay, I know I don't have it so bad. Especially in light of what he's been going though. It's pretty terrible that as soon as his music career starts taking off, he loses his grandpa. I feel like I need another little distratcion, aside from my laptop and ipod. I'm thinking of getting a psp. It could be fun, though I'd need a lot of practice. I'm more used to XBOX controls. I guess that's the least of my worries now, though. I have today off so I'm going to finish packing and dye my hair again before leaving. I was also thinking of getting another part time job, as a waitress. It's close, and I could use the money. It would also help me improve my people skills. God, how sad is it that I'm seriously considering working literally every day of the week? Well, I wouldn't be the only one busting their ass to make ends meet, though. I'm lucky in so many ways, to have all the nice shit I do. I wouldn't have that if I didn't work hard, and if my mom hadn't taught me to be very careful with my money. My laptop and ipod were really good deals, which is why I bought them. I need to remember to be grateful for everyone and everything that I have, I need to remember how much I love them and not focus on their less endearing qualities. I hope Jack's going to be all right, I want him to be happy. I guess this has been what's called a rough patch for him, and I hope he'll make it though. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks a lot for reading.



Today's song is "Long forgotten sons" By Rise Against



BYE!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment