Translate

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quick post













HEY!!!!



I'm here quickly just to update you guys on what's been going on. I'm at Cory's right now, and it's pretty basic living. I'm not complaining, he's got what he really needs, and it makes me grateful for what I have. It's good just to see him. He's doing fine, and we made it there fine. I'm just a little bored because there's very little to do. We went to the next town over yesterday, and it's fairly nice. Sarah (thankfully) isn't pissed at me, and is fine if I don't help her out with her party. I'm not so sure about Jack, he's as enigmatic as ever. I imagine he'll be okay, as plenty of his other "girlfriends" are going to their next show. I'm still missing the living hell out of him, though. I dreamed about him a couple of nights ago, and it was a really freaky dream; we had kids together. Of course, I'm NEVER telling him that. I haven't told anyone about that. I'm listening to them again, and really hope they put out another EP soon. I guess he's really excited about their tour, and is hoping they get to play Warped Tour again this Summer. If possible, I'd love to go there. I guess it's going to be pretty far away, though, so I probably won't be able to make it. God damn it, there are days when I hate my job so much. I might still be a little bitter about "having" to go on this trip, and giving up Jack's show and Sarah's party because of it. Cory was so glad to see us, though, and Mark would be going out of his mind with boredom if I hadn't come along, so I guess for them, it's worth it. I love my brothers and my friends, it's the same stupid dilemma I always seem to wrestle with. Again, I wish there were some way to make everyone happy. But, I guess I have to accept that it's just not possible and try to make it up to Jack and Sarah later if I can. I'm hanging out here alone for a while because Mark and mom are getting some lunch. I'm hoping they can find a decent vegetarian meal here. I know I shouldn't be picky, but I'm not going to give up on that. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks again for reading.






Today's song is "6 to 8" by AFI



BYE!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment