Translate

Friday, March 23, 2012

FINALLY home



HEY!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad to be back home, I can't even tell you. We were supposed to be home yesterday, but actually didn't make it back until this afternoon because of a freak snow storm that delayed the bus we took home. I've already missed 2 of Jack's shows this week, one of which just ended now. I didn't want to do that, believe me. He's let his hair grow out a little and has a new tattoo, he looks SO awesome. He's even still wearing his glasses. ^_^ It's been WAY too long since I saw him. I did have a lot of time to think about Jack while I was gone, though. I think that rationally, he and I don't belong together. We're too different in our approaches to life, by which I mainly mean the fact that I'm a Straight Edge vegetarian and he's a fairly serious drinker who LOVES his hamburgers and steaks. I'm more than willing to give on the issue of his eating meat, but I wouldn't want him coming home sloppy drunk all the time. I know he wouldn't want me telling him what to do, either. I doubt I could get him to stop drinking, and I don't know if I can put up with it. That's a fairly serious issue for me. I know it's not like we're together or anything, but it's something to think about before I'd really want to be with him. That doesn't stop me from wanting to be with him, of course. I'm still glad to be his friend, I just wouldn't want my boyfriend to be like that. I was trying to think if there's a chance in hell he and I would really work out as a couple, if he even wanted to date me. I'm more than likely doomed to be one of his 'girlfriends' and never his girlfriend. I know the age difference between us would also probably be a deterrent. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've really thought it through, and I don't see anything happening between us, and maybe it's better he shot me down when I asked him out. Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still want to be friends though, and this is going to get really weird and awkward. Of course, I'm going to look all stupid and happy the next time I see him or hear from him. I hate to say that I almost missed the adulation of my little group of 'fanboys', at least they make me feel good about myself. Although, I definitely don't miss Trevor's attention. *shudders* I guess that's really all there is for today. Thanks for letting me vent yet again.
Today's song is "Charlotte" by Kittie
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment