Translate

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Here to stay ^_^











HEY!!!!








I'm up insanely early on a Sunday morning. Anyway, I have a new and improved computer and am so far loving it. I'm really glad I took Mark's advice and got a new one. I was talking to Sarah last night, and she asked if I'd help her host/model at this party she's having in about a week and a half, and guess what I had to say. Yeah, I'm going to disappoint her, too. I feel terrible. I found it hilarious that she wants me to model, though. It's weird to think that she'd ask me. I hate to do this to her, I don't feel like a very good friend right now. She and I have become almost best friends, and I'm going to leave her hanging. I really hope she won't get made at me. Hell, she and I might as well be best friends if I'm truly allowed more than one. I'm going to miss her when I go to visit Cory. She's also the only one of my friends I've told so far that I'm leaving. I still want Jack to ask me to his band's next show, just to know for my vanity's sake that he still wants me around. I'm going to miss my other friends, though, too. Maybe part of my problem is that I suck ass at communicating with others. But I REALLY don't want to lose my friendships with Jack or Sarah. I'm hoping like crazy that won't happen. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks again for reading.



Today's song is "Akatsuki" by Dir en grey



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment