Translate

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Playing hide and go seek











HEY!!!







Here I am again. Guess who I just avoided again. Yeah, Jack. I feel like we're playing hide and go seek, only we don't want to find each other. Oh my God, this sucks. I know one of us is going to have to cave in eventually, but I don't want to be the one to do it. I always cave in to him. At the same time, I really want to go talk to him. I saw my best friend today, she was with her new boyfriend. She almost didn't recognize me with my dyed hair and glasses. I saw one of Mom's friends, who also didn't recognize me. I find it very funny (and weird) that my best friend and I have the same name, and we like guys with the same name. I should try thinking and writing about something else though. Work went amazingly well yesterday, I was happy. I want to go hang out with someone, I hate being shy and kind of a loner. I think in a way, people like that I'm generally okay with hanging out in the background. It makes me think that I'm kind of a convenient friend, which is part of why I get invited to very few things anymore. It also makes me think that they don't respect me very much, though they might really like me. Okay, I need to quit being so insecure; but that's honestly how I feel. I'm really hoping to remedy some of these feelings, but I'm not sure I know how. I've talked to Cassie and Cory a bit more about this big Christmas party that Cassie wants to have, and I don't know if it'll work out. The bitch here is that Cory's going to be moving in a few weeks, and then we might not see him again for months. I don't like that. I need to do some more thinking about this, they seem to expect me to figure it out. What else is new? >_> I guess that's it for right now. Thanks again for reading.





Today's song is "Never again" by Disturbed










BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment