Translate

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Okay, I feel better now.











HEY!!!!





I'm still trying to cheer up, and I think it's working. At least until I have to go to work. I should say thank you to my new follower. You rock! I should also say thank you to everyone else who's read. It's a really nice day out, at least for December. I saw Jack a little bit ago, and totally avoided him. I don't know what I'm going to do. I hope he won't be hurt that I decided to take in the new Twilight movie rather than go to his show this weekend. I'm sorry I avoided him, and I hope I didn't hurt him like he's hurt me before. The movie kicked ass, by the way. His show did too, to be fair. I was told all about it via Facebook. I know this isn't the worst pain anyone's ever gone through, but he has caused me pain. Even now though, I'm perversely happy I met him. I spend most of my days working, taking care of other people, paying bills, and being otherwise "responsible". When I'm with him and his friends, I'm just a cute girl they know who's into their music. It's not like I drink with them or anything, I don't have to. I just feel lighter somehow, and freer. I smiled when he finally told his band's fanbase in general that their merch is available now where he works. I smiled because it was about a month and a half ago that he told me. ^_^ I almost wish I hadn't avoided him now, I wouldn't be sitting here alone if I did. I don't often feel like a part of something, but I do when I'm with them. Okay, it seems like all I do is talk about him anymore. I talked with Cassie yesterday, and she wants to have some big Christmas party with the whole family. Obviously, that's going to be a bit of a challenge. I have to admit, it sounds like a lot of fun, if we can get everyone together. I think this will have to be it for today. I need to get to work. Thanks ever so much for reading.















Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica






BYE!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment