Translate

Friday, December 9, 2011

Back again.........

































HEY!!!!!









First of all, thanks again to everyone who's read. Holy shit, over 6,000 people have read this thing. I've been on my cell phone quite a lot in the last 12 hours or so, Cassie sent me a picture of her Christmas tree and Danny was telling me about his new job and how he starts Monday morning. They're both pretty damn happy, and I envy them in a way. Obviously, I haven't exactly been happy. I just wish things were better with Jack. I could wish that for the rest of my life, though, and get nowhere. I hate how weak I am when it comes to him. I'm going to try some Wiccan spells and chants to try to cheer myself up a little, hopefully it works. I'm feeling very witchy today. ^_~ It doesn't help that he added 6 more "girlfriends" to his Facebook page. In a jealous and weak moment, I went and added these 2 guys I used to like, but haven't seen or talked to in years. It's crazy they even remembered me. I kind of doubt Jack will get jealous, though. I guess it's a good thing they're still kind of gorgeous, but they have nothing on Jack. I feel more and more like I'm just a friend of convenience for most of my friends, anymore. I know it's probably because I don't put myself out there very much, because that scares the shit out of me. I hate that I'm one of his "girlfriends", yet he'd probably never consider me real girlfriend material. I also hate how people just assume things when I tell them I'm friends with a guy in a band. The first thing that popped into Trevor's head when I told him about Jack was that I'd be hopping into bed with him as soon as he put his guitar down, and that pisses me off. I don't like that they automatically think that's all we could do together. Not that I'd kick him out of bed, but I don't want people thinking so little of either of us. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks again for reading and I'll be back as soon as I can.





Today's song is "Kill Caustic" by A.F.I.










BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment