Translate

Friday, December 16, 2011

Day off, YAY!!!!











HEY!!!!!!!!! I finally have some time to write again. Yes!!! I don't have a lot to write about per se, but I want to write. I'm still helping Cassie plan our Christmas party, and it seems to be going well. I'm trying to relax and just enjoy my coffee and the (rare) peace and quiet I get. I've also been doing a collage that I finally finished last night. It's mostly pictures of bands I listen to and animes I watch, but I've also added a picture of Cassie and I in Kyoto, one of the kittens I found, and one of Jack and his friends. I'm really glad to be part of this whole thing with them, but I can't deny that I'm in it mostly for Jack. I know it must seem kind of pathetic to be so happy at the slightest notice from him, but I still am. I can't deny my happiness that some of his aloof attitude is gone around me, he's more open. I was really glad that he'd even deign to talk to me, though that shouldn't seem like such a surprise. I also know part of the reason we're not closer is that I seem to only be capable of letting people in gradually, and I'm still in the process of letting him get to know me. I haven't even heard from him on Facebook since they went to record their new song. My friend just let me know she's probably getting out of the hospital today, I'm so happy. I'm so glad she's my friend, even if she wasn't at first. Nate's okay still too, I just checked in with him. I'm so happy now, I'm almost crying. I'm just happy to have people who give a shit about me, that's all. ^_^ It helps to have people like them when I got laughed at by these skinny bitches for buying a candy bar. Of course, I had to tell them about it. Cassie failed her last final it seems, and she got kind of upset. I think she was really hoping to get straight "A"s again this semester, and won't. I think I've finally rubbed off on my little sister, lol. I'd get pissed in school if I didn't get "A" s, believe me. I guess that's really it for today. I want to thank you all again for reading.



Today's song is "Enjoy the silence" by Depeche Mode"






BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment