Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Feeling a little better..finally

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, you guys. I had quite a good day, yesterday. I got to see/ hang out with Cory and he said he wants to quit drinking. I'm so proud of him!!!! I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I was even happier that he came to this decision himself. I love my little brother and only want the best for him. I seriously hope he can quit, I'm going to support him every step of the way. I was happy the entire rest of the day because of this. One of my clients even made jokes about Jack and my vegetarianism, and I was able to let it go. I'm starting to finally feel better too, though work kicked my ass yesterday. I came home so tired, but still happy. I really want to see Jack again, even though I just some him a few days ago. I love this guy!! I think I should try to be as busy as possible this summer while he's gone, so I won't focus quite so much on how much I miss him. I still feel insecure when it comes to him, especially knowing he met more girls at their last show. I hate the feeling of just being one of many, despite the fact that I probably know him better and have known him longer than many of the girls he meets. I guess that's it for today. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is " Kick the chair" by Megadeth
BYE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment