Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Home!!!!!

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Thanks and welcome to my new follower, I'm glad to have you here. ^_^ The fight home went really well, until they lost my suitcase. I got it back the next day, luckily. I'm not nearly as tired or jet-lagged as I was expecting to be, though I really wish I didn't already have to go back to work on Monday. Jack invited me to his show, and I'm so happy he did. God damn, I missed him. I love him and hated being away from him. I thought about him a lot while I was gone, and realized I probably told him more about myself than he's told me about himself. On the other hand, he's told his friends about me, and I have told anyone but Mark and Mom about him. I wonder if that means anything. I was happy just to be asked, believe me. I wish I could have talked to him more. Their album is finished, and they seem really happy with it. I think it's amazing what they've managed to achieve, especially since Jack told me he had crippling stage fright at first.
My dad seems really upset that I haven't really talked to him since I got home. I don't know what he's expecting of me, things are never going to be perfect between us. He has to learn that I'm not just automatically going to love him and respect him, that has to be earned. I think he thinks that since he's my dad, I'm just going to love him, and it doesn't work like that. I have so much to try to forgive when it comes to him that I might never be able to fully forgive him. I'm sorry, that's just how I feel. I want to forgive him and let shit go, and would if he really seemed to be making an effort to be a better dad and a better person. I don't know what else to say about this. I was watching a lot of One Piece while I was gone, and got really into the series. I realized pretty quickly that I dig Ace quite a bit, he's just my type. ^_~
 I think in a way he reminds me of Itachi, whom I also dig. I almost cried at both of their deaths. I don't know why I have a weakness for guys like this, but I do. I think I like the idea that they were willing to give up their lives for their little brothers, it's just noble and brave, and it gets to me. Nevermind that they're both gorgeous, lol. I think that's about it for right now. Thanks a lot for reading, and I'll be back more often now that I'm home.
Today's song is "Helena" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment