Translate

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Early morning >_>

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, you guys. I'm really not ready to get up and start dealing with people and things again just yet, so I'm going to sit here and chill for now. I had an amazing night, I went to Jack's show and had so much fun. It seems it was a mistake to go into the pit though, I got kicked in the tail bone a couple of times by people not paying attention and it still hurts a little. It's sadly true that it's a bad idea for someone my size to go into a pit at all. I'm not feeling totally better, but I'm getting there. I had to go see him though, I really feel like if I don't do it now I'll miss out completely. I don't want anyone thinking that I'm taking them for granted, least of all him. I should really text Angela again, too.
 You should have seen him smile down at me from the stage last night, my heart was pounding so badly. I am totally in love with this guy, I can't help myself anymore. I wish I'd gotten a little more sleep last night, but it's worth it to have seen him again. They're leaving again in a few weeks, so it was all the more important that I see him now. I really wish I were brave enough to have been honest with him about my feelings from the start. I have a crazy week planned and really should start getting ready for work, but I need to let the coffee take some effect before I do anything besides sit and write. I don't mind going to work today since I actually got to go and do what I wanted yesterday. All I really ever wanted was a chance to spend time with my family and friends, and not spend all my time at work. I think that's really it for right now. Thanks a lot for reading.
Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment