Translate

Monday, May 6, 2013

Coming home soon

HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Sorry it's been a while since I wrote here. I'm already preparing to go home, and I'm really excited about it. I've also decided that I'm going back to Japan next spring. It's going to be amazing!!!! I just can't wait. Jack and Mike are home again, relaxing for a bit before heading out on tour again. I definitely want to go to their show if at all possible. I'm going to be surprised if I don't get an invitation, even if that makes me sound arrogant. I still haven't made up with Cassie yet, I wrote her on Facebook to try to apologize and she ignored me. I don't know what else I can do, you know? Maybe I waited too long, but I wasn't the only one at fault here. At least I made the effort eventually, right? I really don't know what else to do. I really just want to focus on the good things in life right now. I really don't have a lot besides hanging out with Anglea and going to Jack's show to look foward to this month, but it's all right. I have Japan to look forward to next year, and I'm damn well going to. It's amazing the long list of tings I want to do in Tokyo alone, believe me. I think that's it for right now. Thanks a lot for reading, and I'll write again soon.
Today's song is " Thank you for the venom" by My Chemical Romance  
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment