Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Good morning (again)

HEY!!!!!!!!
Good morning, guys. I can't believe I'm getting closer and closer to going home. I'm very happy to go home, believe me. It seemed like I had a really long time here, but not so much anymore.  I'm hoping to hear from Jack again soon, an that we can continue our song quote war. I really wish we were together. I got asked again a couple of days ago why I'm not married or at least have a boyfriend. That shit needs to stop!!! I've been told it's a shame because I'm too smart, talented, and pretty to be single. >_> I can't tell you how much it annoys me when other people act like they know what's best for me and what I should do with my life. I hate that, even if it is supposed to be well intentioned. I want them to back off and let me make my own choices. I love my family, but that still gives them no right to act like they know better than I do what I should do with my life. I think that's it for right now.  Thanks as always for reading. ^_^
Today's song is " Long forgotten sons" by Rise Against
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment