Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Homesick

HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm feeling a bit homesick this morning, and it sucks. My family is doing everything they can to make me feel welcome, and so that isn't the problem. I just miss having my friends around, and I miss being able to go where I want and do what I want. Here I feel like I can't really refuse an invitation without seeming like a bitch. I was really just feeling homesick yesterday, and it's carried over into today it seems. Yesterday was a good day, too, so I don't know what the problem is. I even got to see my favorite cousin yesterday for the first time in 8 years. I miss Danny and Cory very much, too. I don't miss my dad, per se. I just hope he's alright. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all I have to do when I get home, so I don't necessarily miss that. I miss just having to do my own thing, and not care if anyone else likes it. I hope Cassie and I can make up, again. I don't know why we can't seem to bury the hachet for good. I really miss Jack and Mike, too. They're having a show about a week and a half after I get home and I can't wait to go. I hope Jack will invite me for the 14th time to come watch him play. By all accounts everything is going really well with their album, and I'm glad, but I hope to see them before they leave for yet another long tour. I have an invitation to hang out with Angela a few days before Jack and Mike's show, and I think I'd really better go. These relationships are important, and I'm not going to have them anymore if I don't see these people. Okay, it's not the place so much as the people my heart misses right now. It's wrong that I don't seem to have time to hang out with the people who matter most to me, isn't it? Jack and Mike always seem to know when I need to be cheered up, and they've done that a few times since I've been here. I owe them for that. I think that's it for right now. Thanks a lot for reading.
Today's song is " The Ghost of You" by
My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment