Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Good morning!!!!!

HEY!!!
I had an amazing, yet incredibly weird day yesterday. I had a great time just doing a little shopping, and taking it easy, then I come back and find that another of Jack's friends friended me on Facebook. What's weirder is it was a girl, I guess maybe he thought we'd get along or something and suggested we be friends, but I don't get it. It isn't that I'm not happy about getting to know another of his friends, but it's still a little weird for me. I love him, but definitely still don't totally understand him. I kind of worry that there might be competition between us for his attention, I get the feeling she digs him too. I really can't wait to see him again. I think that's about it for right now. Thanks a lot for reading.
Today's song is "Friday I'm in love' by The Cure
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment