Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Back again

HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I intend this post to be a little longer. I had an amazing 28th birthday, though I still hate to admit that's my age. I really didn't expect to hear anything from Nate again, but he wished me a happy birthday and seemed to actually mean it. I think he's finally come to the conclusion that our friendship is worth saving, and he's going to try to make it work. That's quite honestly one of the best birthday gifts I could have hoped for, though I still wonder if maybe I'm being unfair to him. I'm not sure what changed his mind, but I'm grateful for it. I got the funniest messages from Jack and Mike ysterday, we were able to be nerdy together long distance and it was great. I'm glad to be here doing things with my family, but I can't tell you how much I miss my friends. Jack and Mike have been really hard at work on their music, and decided to take the day off yesterday and be nerds. I LOVE THAT!!!! I don't know if even after years of friendship they realize just how much it cheers me up to see their faces and hear their voices. I don't know what I'd do without them. Cassie and I still haven't talked. I guess I should tell you what our fight was about. She was totally ignoring Mark and I, acting like we didn't know anything about where we were going, and I called her on it because it pissed me off. I pointed out that there were things we never would have found in London if it hadn't been for me. She then got pissed off and said not to act like I was so great because I was right for once. Then, I'm afraid it just devolved into another shouting match between us. I just hate it when she acts like she knows everything and everyone else is wrong and stupid. I got even angrier when she started making fun of Mark, no one makes fun of him in front of me and gets away with it. Honestly, I was so glad when she got on the plane to go home. I don't know where this leaves us, though. I don't think we've made any progress in our relationship and hope it didn't damage it. I have to say that maybe we'll be happy to see each other again when I get home. The weird thing is, I can almost promise she'll invite me up to her place to go swimming again this summer and it'll be like we didn't have this giant stupid fight. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks a lot for reading, I appreciate it with all my heart.
Today's song is 'Cemtary Gates' by Pantera
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment