Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Still here ^_^

HEY!!!
I'm sorry I haven't been on in such a long time. I WILL write more, I promise. I just finally have time. London is now one of my favorite places in the world. Paris was nice, but Cassie and I got into a fight and that kind of ruined it. I haven't talked to her in weeks, and part of me knows it's my fault. I don't really know what to say to patch things up and think maybe we both need more time to cool off and calm down. I miss the living hell out of Jack and Mike, it sucks so much being seperated from them. I also want to say hi and welcome to my new follower. Thanks!!! I want to express sympathy to the victims of the Boston bomb attacks. I'm happy seeing my huge extended family, though I've already been asked why I'm not married. I'd try to explain that I totally have someone in mind that I want to be with, but they wouldn't like him. I don't think they'd understand why I feel this way about Jack. I think that's really it for right now.
  
Thanks for reading.
BYE!!!
Today's song is "Helena" by My Chemical Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment