Translate

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Peace and quiet..kind of

HEY!!!!!
It's a relatively peaceful, quiet day today and I'm very grateful. I didn't have such a great day yesterday, and I'm hoping today will make up for it. I had to try to break up yet another argument between Mom and Mark. I can't keep doing this, it's unfair for them to just expect me to fix their problems for them. So why do I keep doing it? I don't want either of them to unhappy, and it seems that they're both too proud and stubborn to try to make up on their own. I don't want to keep doing this, however, but I don't know how to get them to stop this one their own. I don't want them to keep doing this, I'm afraid that's about all I've figured out. I think that's it for right now.
Thanks for reding.
Today's song is "Welcome home (sanitarium) by Metallica
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment