Translate

Sunday, May 26, 2013

STILL SICK!!!

HEY!!!
Good morning, you guys. As you might have guessed from the title for today's entry, I'm not feeling any better today. I wish I did, but I don't. I just kind of sat around and watched Supernatural and Fullmetal Alchemist yesterday, and realized I have a crush on two more self-sacrificing older brothers; Ed and Dean. ^_^

 It's weird, but I really do like guys who aren't selfish assholes, because so many of the ones I've met are just that. Plus, admittedly, they're just gorgeous guys. Anyway, they, Itachi, and Ace are some of my favorite characters ever. I guess that's enough about them for now. Today is my favorite cousin's birthday, and I wrote to him and he immediately wrote back. I love that, and wish Jack would do that more often. I think I still act the part of the spoiled little sister with my favorite cousin, just like I do with Danny. I don't why they still let me get away with it. Mark acts like my older brother sometimes too, and gets really protective. I love that they care enough about me to get protective, and that they do it because they love me and want to protect me, unlike my dad who just seems to think that I'm too stupid and weak to take proper care of myself. >_> I did have to cancel my plans with Angela yesterday, and she was fairly understanding. I think she was definitely a little disappointed, though. We just ended up making plans for another day. I really hope I won't have to cancel on Jack and Mike too, they won't be so understanding since it wouldn't be the first time I canceled on them.  I hate this so very much. I felt terrible canceling on Angela but believe me, no one wants me around like this. I wish I didn't have to feel so shitty to just sit and relax, but it seems anymore that's the only way I can justify it. I think that's really it for today. Thanks for reading, I love you guys.
Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment