Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Best friends ^_^

HEY!!!!
 
My first day back at work turned out to be a good day, surprisingly so. I got to see Angela again after work, and it was so good to see her again. She gave me a hug and said "It's so good to see you!! I haven't seen you in forever!!" I missed that, hanging out with my friends. I was reminded why she's been my best friend for so long.  I'm going to hang out with her on Saturday, though we haven't really figured out what we're doing yet. I think it'll mostly just be talking, shopping, and drinking coffee.
I can't wait to go to Jack's show.  It's nice to feel wanted, even if it's only by a few people.  This kind of reminds of what Ace said before he died" Thank you for loving me, even though I'm so worthless." Believe me, I know that feeling and feel like telling my family and friends that every day. I didn't expect to love his character as much as much as
I do when they first introduced him. I watched his death
scene again, and cried this time. I can't wait to just go and
have some fun, I don't want to get dragged into my stupid
routine of doing nothing but working and not doing anything
I want to do. I think that's it for today.
BYE!!!

           

No comments:

Post a Comment