Translate

Sunday, May 19, 2013

My 300th post!!

HEY!!!!
Good morning. ^_^ I heard the funniest thing yesterday, it totally made my day. Jack and Mike were doing their Yoda and Gollum impressions, and having an argument as those two. It was weird and nerdy as hell, but so funny. I love these guys!! I missed those little pick me ups they give me. I hate that so soon I'm going to be thrust back into the crazy, stressful life I was leading before. I have to go back to work and my boss said I have to take care of two more people. She should really know by now that telling me I have to do something is not the best way to get me to do it, especially not if I already don't want to do it. I hate feeling like once again, I'm not in control of my own life. I want to do something besides work now that I'm home, and I hate that I'm basically already having the rest of my year planned out for me by my boss. My work is just going to keep me from the people and things I love and actually want to be around. I DON'T want to go back tomorrow and really regret saying I would. I will go to Jack's show and hang out with Angela, I don't care what happens, I don't want to lose them and they're not going to invite me again if  I don't come see them. I think that's basically it for right now. Thanks for reading, I love you guys.
Today's song is "Silver and cold" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment