Translate

Thursday, May 23, 2013

COLD!!!

HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. My heater went out and I woke up because it got so God damn cold in here. I hate this!! Sorry if my last entry got fucked up, I think there was a problem with the site. I saw Jack to get my ticket to his upcoming show, and my heart still skips a beat every time I see him. I can't believe how lucky I am to have met him, even with the weird situation we find ourselves in. I still wonder if he might have liked me at first and we might be together if I'd been brave and told him I love him. He and Mike are making plans for their tour and getting things ready already, I can't believe it. I'm going to miss these guys a lot. I had a bit of  a weird thing happen to me yesterday, I saw one of my "fanboys" yesterday in the grocery store, and he started following me down one of the isles. It was creepy, I tell you. It reminded me so much of Trevor following me around the library like a puppy. The point is, it is not okay to follow a girl around if she doesn't want you to. I heard from Cassie again yesterday, she was really sweet and grateful that I helped her out with something. She had to make a dentist appointment and couldn't get through to schedule it, so she asked me to try it. I had it done in a couple of minutes, and suspect she just wanted an excuse to call me again. It's pretty cool to have been able to play the big sister role and rescue her, anyway. ^_~ I really do want us to be friends. She and I are both quite moody and have tempers, so this might be as good as it gets; though I hope not. I hope her tooth is better at any rate. I did meet with a new client, though I stand firm on not taking on 2 new clients right now. I just can't do it, you know? It's terrifying to think how much time I already spend at work. I want to be with the people I love, not just working every God damn day. I can't wait to go back to Japan next year. ^_^ I can't wait to hang out with Angela, Jack ,and Mike again. I think that's about it for right now.
Today's song is "Unforgiven" by Metallica
BYE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment