Translate

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sick AGAIN!!!

HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm sick again, I can't fucking believe it. This isn't the first time my body's failed me when I had plans with friends, but I'm so pissed that it happened again. I fucking knew it was a bad idea to start working long days again so soon after I got home. I'm certain that once again, I just pushed myself too hard. Sadly, I guess I am a little more delicate physically than I'd like to admit. I miss Angela, and want to see her, but I feel like shit right now. I really hope I don't have to cancel on Jack and Mike, too. These guys both already asked if I'm coming to their show. I hate letting my friends down, God damn it. I'm so pissed at my boss for badgering me to come back to work when I wasn't really ready. If it turns out that I do have to cancel all my plans because I got sick, I'm going to be even more pissed than I am now. How many times is Jack going to ask me if  I never show up? I've never had to cancel on Angela before, so she'll understand, but I don't know if Jack and mike will. They have another show in about 15 days, but I don't want to wait for it. I want to see them now!!!! I should really just start texting them right now, at least then I won't feel so bad. I already missed one chance to hang out with Jack because of work this week, and I hate it. This is what I was talking about, how my job seems to take over everything else in my life, and I never get to do any of the things I want to do. I'm going to miss out on everything, because I'm stuck working all the time. I don't have a boyfriend, because I don't have time for one. I barely have time for my family and the few friends I have who are still kind enough to put up with my shit. How long are they all going to stick around for a girl who's never there when they want her to be? I was sick all the time as a kid too, but really hoped I'd been able to work past that. I'm sorry for ranting like this, but this is really how I feel. I hate this. I feel like it's difficult enough for me to build the kind of life I want without getting sick what seems like every other week or so. I want all of these people in my life. I need them in my life. I think that's really it for right now. Thanks for letting me vent, I love you guys.
Today's song is "People=shit" by Slipknot
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment