Translate

Monday, August 8, 2011

He asked me, yay!!!!








HEY!!!!!!!!!!!








I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to get back here, but my dad stayed for 2 weeks and I've been crazy busy ever since. This isn't me bitching about being busy, just stating a fact. I'm going to miss another of Jack's shows, because I have to get up crazy early for work the day after, and would really rather not go to work feeling like shit because I didn't sleep enough. The funny thing is, it seemed like he wanted me to come, he said "You should definitely come out, if you're around, and can make it." I was pretty seriously tempted to ditch work based solely on the fact that it was the first time he'd even tried to invite me to come to a show. I know it would be totally irresponsible to do that, though, so I didn't. A few days after, he invited me to come to the one after that, and I have to work the day after that show, too, but not nearly as early, so I'm going if I have to walk. It was crazy trying to keep him and my dad separated, it got pretty dicey one Saturday afternoon; dad and I were eating, and Jack comes up to the same counter to get a drink before work, so I pretended I didn't see him. I guess he gathered that he shouldn't say anything to me while my dad was there, because he played ignorant, too. I laughed out loud though, because less than a week after that, I'm going for a walk with Mark, and Jack drives by, and smiles and waves at me again. I grin stupidly, wave, and giggle. Mark looks at me, goes "Who was that?" I tell him that he's a guy I know from my favorite store, and Mark goes "Oh, THAT guy. He likes you, and you like him." Mark's actually started referring to Jack as my boyfriend, to which I kind of demurely try to deny the rush of feelings I feel just thinking about him. I'd really rather he not jinx it, you know? It almost seemed like he wanted me there, but I don't want to read too much into it and make a fool of myself again. I'd just like some conformation that Jack feels the same about me, that's all. I swear, my heart was beating like a drum when I was kind of stuck between Jack and dad, and I hated it. I also noticed something kind of funny about Jack, he wore that shirt I told him I really liked again, when I'd never seen him wear it to work before. Does that mean he cares what I think? Does he actually want to impress me? I can't deny that I've done the same, wearing this Metallica shirt he told me he loved at least once a week. It was so cute, the day before my dad left, I went into Jack's work to buy some more make-up and clothes, I bought some black eyeliner, and Jack and I were talking, he was telling me all about the show, saying I should go, and he put everything in the little black bag but the eyeliner. Of course, I had to go back the next morning, and there was Jack, telling me he was sorry for "stealing my eyeliner." I laughed my ass off, because I thought for sure I'd lost it. He said he'd kind of been playing with it, I guess the whole time we were talking, and just kept doing it. I didn't notice until I got home, and I thought it was my fault that it was gone. That's an interesting effect to have on each other, right? I guess that's it for right now I have to get going.



Today's song is "Vermillion" by Slipknot AWESOME!!!!!!!!!



I'll come back more regularly now, I promise. Thanks for reading!!



BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment