Translate

Wednesday, August 24, 2011



HEY!!!!



I just got back from my first swim of the Summer and God, it was awesome. I knew there was a reason I put all that effort into learning how to swim. ^_~ How lame is it that I only just went today, though? Summer's going to be over pretty soon. I know it was partly because I got so caught up in Jack, and I'm not going to let that happen anymore. I still can't deny his awesomeness as a guitarist, but that doesn't mean that he can treat me as something disposable. I'm still going to their show on the 4th, I think. I thought about it a lot last night, and I decided that I can like his music while not necessarily liking him. What really pissed me off was how flustered I got when he walked up and stood beside me, then looking into his eyes when I talked to him. His eyes are funny, they're so brown they're almost black. I need to stop talking about him right now, but it's hard to escape him, in a way. His band's #1 right now on the local Rock charts, and the fliers for their next show are EVERYWHERE. I wanted to give a brief explanation of the title for yesterday's entry, I meant to explain it, then didn't. It's a quote from the "His and her circumstances" anime, and I found it more than fitting. It's something Yukino says about her relationship with Arima, and I get what she means perfectly. The person who loves someone is always in the power of the one they love, and always has to give at least a little of themselves for that person; who never gives anything for them. I guess there's a certain balance of power in any relationship, with one person almost inevitably has more than the other. I hate that, considering I'm usually the one who gives in. I guess that's it for today. Thanks for reading.






Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica- SO good!!!!!






BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment