Translate

Monday, April 5, 2010

I've got more to say




This is Senso-ji in Tokyo, where my sister and I will be before too long. I really think it's one of the most awesome and beautiful places in Tokyo, plus getting in will be cheap. ^_^ I'm very glad that my sister actually wants to see this kind of stuff too, and isn't there to be hanging out in clubs or something like that. Although, what's the point of going to another country just to go get drunk or something else stupid like that anyway? She knows me well enough to know that this isn't what I've waited 12 years to do , and she's smart enough to know that there is so much more than that, which I'm incredibly grateful for. I will give her credit where it's due, and she does deserve it there. However, it does still bother me when she makes stupid, cruel, or immature jokes. I worry sometimes that we won't be able to get along for 2 full weeks if we only have each other to talk to. We used to be at each others' thraots almost daily, usually without real reason, and I don't want us reverting to that. Most of the time anymore, what she picks on me for is my taste in music, clothes, or men, Davey being her favorite victim. The guy up there is Davey, in case you needed clairification. Personally, I think he's awesome and gorgeous, but he's probably not someone people always know how to react to. My reaction isn't everyone elses', sadly. My brothers love taking digs at him too, if only because they always get a rise out of me. My mom's at least nice enough to keep her opinion of him to herself, though I can guess what it is. >_> I at least like that she can appreciate his singing ability. I really better be going, I have more stuff to do if I'm ever really going to be ready for this trip. I hope it goes well and my sister and I will closer because of it. Thanks for reading, I'll be back asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment