Translate

Friday, October 28, 2011

Secret Admirer





























HEY!!!!









I'm just here to drop a (fairly) quick line about something really weird that happened to me yesterday. I was reading the section of a local newspaper where people kind of give shout outs to other people that they meet, like, and want to see again, or people that they see a lot and would like to meet and I saw this;"Bravo to the girl I see every day. You have medium length dark brown hair, wear glasses and hats sometimes, have lots of charms on your backpack and lots of other super cute things about you. You make my head spin and make me feel like I'm walking three feet off the ground every time I see you. Do you have any idea how effen kick ass you are?!" Ring any bells? I'm 99% certain that dude was talking about me, which is really weird. I'm kind of flattered in a way, but also a bit weirded out. I kind of wonder who it was, he didn't leave a name. I'm kind of famous in my own right, simply for being pretty different from a lot of people around here, mostly for dressing the way I do. I guess I do sort of have a reputation around here. I was trying to guess who it might be, and I don't know. Lots of people say they see me around, and a few guys have used the buttons on my backpack as a conversation starter. God, I wish it were Jack saying that. I know he's my friend, but I still wish we were more. I know Jack doesn't feel that way first of all, plus he knows my name and my number; he wouldn't have to resort to this. I guess I should try to find out if he really is talking about me, but he described almost every little detail about me. Okay, I should give this a rest; I've been kind of obsessing about it since I saw it. Jack and his band have another show on the 13th of next month, and I'm going to be their happy little cheerleader once again. I kind of wonder if these guys really see a lot of the real me. I mean, I know they see the goth/rocker girl, but I don't know if they see how insecure and neurotic I am underneath that. I don't think they'd really want to see that, you know? I think that in a way, they want what Camron wanted, just a pretty goth doll. I don't help things by willingly playing into that, I know. But I swear to God, it's so hard not to. I also kind of wonder how many guys come here just to look at the pretty anime girl pictures I add. ^_~ I actually used to get so pissed at girls who acted like this, I've become a hypocrite in that respect. I think I understand why they do it, now. The pretty outside is sometimes all anyone wants to see, no matter how fucked up the inside might be. I'm still telling Mark that Jack didn't tell me about his band because he liked me and wanted to impress me, but he doesn't quite believe it. I'm adding another page of my favorite female anime characters, and I might add some of my favorite male charcters, too. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks again for reading. It really helps a lot to come here and vent. I think I need to go talk to my best friend about this, if only to get some feedback. She's always good for that.







Today's song is "Vanitas" by Dir en Grey









BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment