Translate

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sad but true...........













HEY!!!!!!!!!







I'm back, eating, typing, and worrying. I'm feeling a little better in some respects, but I'm still wondering about Jack. I posted a poem I wrote on my Facebook wall, and Cassie and a few of my friends liked it. I know that's kind of a little thing to be happy about, but I only have little things right now. It's funny because I've posted songs and a few status updates on there, and no one said a damn word. I guess that just reconfirms my supposed talent for writing. In a way, I wanted to see what everyone would say, so I'm glad I got some positive feedback. I'm really wondering if Jack will say anything about it. I'm thinking I either need to let him know how I feel or let him go, I can't keep hanging on his every word and hoping for these little moments between us to continue. The bitch of this is I really want to be his friend, if nothing else. I actually enjoy his company. This is really starting to feel like my situation with Rob all over again, and I WILL NOT put myself through that again. I couldn't bare to look at him for years, let alone talk to him; I cried so much because of him. I'm just afraid this won't end well, for me. I saw that guy who asked me out a few days ago, and almost went up to him. I don't think he saw me. I wonder why I bother carrying this torch for a guy who doesn't always seem to remember I'm alive. I'm just being insecure again, I know, but damn it; I hate this feeling. I'm really glad at least I had Cassie and my friends to cheer me up yesterday. I almost didn't expect Cassie to be so supportive, which made it even better. I guess that's it for today. Thanks for reading, again.



Today's song is "Bother" by Stone Sour I will NEVER get tired of this.




BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment