Translate

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gloomy........











HEY!!!!!!





I'm back again, if only to have something else to do while I finish my lunch. It seems Jack and his boys had a really great show last night, the whole damn thing even sold out. I can't believe they literally sold every ticket. I'm really happy for him and Mike on one hand, and so depressed on the other. I'm always going to be one of their little cheerleaders, and their friend, but I want to hang out with them more. I think they're all probably asleep still, or at least not in any shape to do much just yet. I really hope they'll see my post on their pages, and write back. I can't believe I just called myself a cheerleader. Well, I'd do it for them. I'll be tempted to go and see Jack at some point soon, hopefully he won't mind. I'm also really grateful for my mom, my best friend, and (as always) Mark and Danny. They've all done a lot to cheer me up. Danny bought me the 4th "Pirates" movie, as a really early Christmas present. My best friend wrote me another really nice message on Facebook. My mom gave me one of her usual pep talks, but I know if I really let her in on what's going on with me, she'd listen. Mark bought some Simpsons dvds, and said "Dude, just sit down and watch this with me for a while. Relax for once." I just wish I didn't feel so lame for needing so much reassurance from them. I'm glad I have it though, if I need it. Jack also introduced me to another new band that his friends play in; they're pretty good, but I think Jack's a better screamer than his friend. I'm a bit biased though, obviously. I have to admit, for me it's always been 95% about Jack, and 5% about the music. Does that make me phony? Lame as it sounds, I was just really glad for any excuse to hang out with him and talk to him more. I have to get going again pretty soon. I'm trying to think positively about the whole "just friends" situation with Jack, maybe at least then I can be more realxed around him. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks again for reading.



Today's song is "Du hast" by Rammstein Gotta love German Metal!!!!






BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment