Translate

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just friends>_>

HEY!!





Sorry for waiting so long to come back here. I have a bit of time though now, so let me fill you in. I finally had the guts to ask Jack out, and he tells me "Sorry, I have a girlfriend." Ouch!! I'm glad he was at least honest with me, but I wish I'd known this earlier. I feel like an idiot, but not quite as hurt as I was expecting. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel jealous, though. I guess the "Just friends" statements I make whenever I talk about him are totally true now, that's really all we can be. I'm thinking about these little moments between us, and they totally take on a different meaning now that I know he wasn't available for most of the time I've known him. I'm going to have a hell of a time pretending to be "normal" around him now, too. I don't want to ruin our friendship, such as it is, and I'd LOVE for any ideas on how to do that. I'm hoping he doesn't think I'm a total freak now. He and his band actually have a show in about 3 hours, and guess who can't be there. >_> This girl right here. I'm almost glad, I think I need a few more Jack free days. I WILL be pissed though, if Mike wears that mini-skirt and doesn't post pictures. That's going to be hilarious for everyone but him. Poor guy's going to freeze his ass off though, it's so cold right now. I have to say that I'm also kind of glad my dad's going to be leaving in less than a week, it's stressful trying to be the buffer for my parents whenever they're around each other. I have to thank you guys for reading, I've noticed the page count is over 3,000. That's awesome. ^_^ I've been trying to keep up the normal beauty standard that I've gotten used, but I'm not quite feeling it anymore. I mean, it's just not the same if it doesn't get Jack's attention, you know? I look okay, but I don't try so hard. Is that terrible? I guess that's it for today, I have to get going. BYE!!!!!

Today's song is "Akatsuki" by Dir en Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment