Translate

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Queen nothing





HEY!!!!!






Dad's car decided to crap out on him, so he's not here and I have more time to write. It's been a very weird few days. Jack intivted me to his band's next show, but I really don't know if I can make it. I feel (again) like he just wants another ass in a seat, even though he did bother to ask me personally. I'm feeling a little insecure again, and I'm not really sure why. I feel kind of terrible, though, because I totally rejected 2 other guys today who were asking me out. Obviously, I turned them down(in part) because of how I feel about Jack. I learned my lesson with Trevor, no matter how much one might like the attention of others', if one doesn't return their feelings, it's wrong to pretend otherwise. I'm sitting here, wondering if this is ever going to work out. I really want him to like me, but I don't want to force it. I want him to come to me more often, you know? I want him to talk to me because he wants to. I want our friendship to mean something to him, too. I was also kind of stressing because I felt a little overwhelmed again by so many things coming together at once, and I hate that. I'll be fine, I think. I guess that's it for today. Thanks for reading.


Today's song is "Akatsuki" by Dir en grey


BYE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment