Translate

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy birthday to me?


Today's my birthday, and I'm really trying not to be so pathetic as to actually sit around and wait for the happy birthday cards, e-mails, phone calls, and texts to roll in. I realize that everyone in my life has more in their lives than just me, and I have to be understanding of the fact that they're even busier than I am most of the time. I've gotten 2 cards, 1 call, and 1 text so far, and I'm telling myself to be patient. I was really touched by the fact the 1 birthday text I've gotten so far came from my middle brother, it's such a huge change from how our relationship used to be that I can hardly believe it. We used to argue constantly, we could hardly speak without getting into a fight. I actually told him I love him, which is probably something he doesn't hear enough, even though it's always been true. He moved into a new place recently, and our mom and I went to go check out his new apartment and bring him some stuff, and he seems so happy there with his friends and his cat. I love that he has a cat! They're my favorite animals in the world, though I'm pretty allergic to them, and he has one of the cutest cats I've ever seen. I've decided I can't go to San Francisco this year, one of my neighbors had to have knee surgery and kind of needs some help, and it seems I'm the only able-bodied and available neighbor she has, so I couldn't say no. It's pretty sad, this lady's trying to take care of her husband and 2 little dogs, while limping around on cruthes. I'm making plans for next year, though. I couldn't just leave this poor lady, I'm far too nice for my own good some times. I haven't seen Jack since the last time I wrote, I haven't really had the time. I miss him, trust me. I'm hoping to make the time to hang out with him on Monday and Tuesday. It's sad that I actaully have to schedule time to spend time with people I like, isn't it? i guess that's it right now. BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment