Translate

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another day, another pot of coffee gone........





Hey!!!!!! I'm kind of struggling to stay awake right now, I didn't sleep enough last night. So of course I then ply myself with coffee again, right? I had intended to do a little shopping today, but ended up mostly just looking at stuff I wanted but couldn't really afford. It's tough for me to find stuff that I like that actually looks good on me in my size, and I hate it. I also found some dvds I wanted, but decided against getting, for now. I wanted to get Paradise Lost 1 and 2 , but didn't have the money with me at the moment. This story strikes something of a personal chord with me for obvious reasons, I thought the movies were both really good. I wear all black, I'm a Wiccan, and I'm a Metallica fan, so it makes me wonder what that makes people think of me. All that stuff DOES NOT a bad person make, trust me. It was also really weird being one of the few Manson fans in my school after what happened at Columbine, believe me. I think it's funny though, how in both these cases, so much attention was paid to the kind of music these kids listened to, and how much blame and ridicule were being put on those bands, who had nothing to do with any of it. This music is not evil, it doesn't influence people to do bad things, and it doesn't make the people who listen to it bad people. I'm partially saying this to defend something I've come to love very much, but I'm also saying it because it's true. I always tend to go out of my way to be nice and polite to people who aren't afraid of me or put off by my appearance. I guess that's it for right now BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment