Translate

Monday, April 25, 2011

Back again............

Hey!!!!!! This is kind of how I looked when I went outside today, it sucks when it rains this hard, and it's so cold. I ABSOLUTELY had no intention of sitting on my ass inside all day though, if I had a choice. I'm still kind of stressed about my sister, she enrolled in a school much closer to her home because she's already decided she probably didn't get accepted into the school in Austria she wanted to go to. It seems I probably wouldn't have gotten in, either. My mom had been kind of badgering me about it for years, and it's more than likely a moot point. Of course, that didn't stop me from beating myself up about it for years. My older brother decided to take in my middle brother's cat for him until he can find a place that will allow him to keep her. ^_^ My older brother may very well be the most awesome person I know. I want to just get away from all this stress, I NEED to. I want to be happy, and not have to worry about something new every day. It's just too much. I really hope I get to see Jack again tomorrow, I haven't seen nearly enough of him lately. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for letting me vent again.
BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment