Translate

Friday, April 8, 2011

SO HAPPY.......again


I'm really happy right now, and it's not just that I got to see Jack again. I saw him yesterday, it was great. He wasn't wearing his glasses, I wonder now if he got to feeling self conscious at all. He wouldn't need to be, trust me. I had such a great birthday after all, my family and friends are some of the most amazing people in the world. My cousin in Austria even remembered my birthday, I was a little surprised by that.No wonder he's my favorite cousin. ^_~ My older brother got me an incredible birthday present, he even knew to get a card with a cute, fluffy white cat on the front. I almost didn't realize that I'm kind of spoiled until I saw all the texts, cards, calls, and facebook messages roll in for my birthday. I've gotten so used to being my older brother's rather spoiled, dotted upon little sister, I just expected the awesome present he got me and the cute card, without worrying that he might be spending too much on stuff for me that I don't really need. I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel though, to see how much all these people care about me, and I want to show them I care for them just as much. I'm really lucky to have people who love me so much. I've got more great news, in less than a month my family and I will be headed up to Canada. We've been talking about doing this for years, and I can't freaking wait. If I can't make it to San Francisco this year, I'm damn well going to Canada. I'm still looking up stuff about San Francisco, because at this time next year, I'll be there. I guess that's all for right now. Thanks for reading. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment