Translate

Monday, April 11, 2011

Hey!! This is actually as close as I'm going to get in appearance to an anime character, and since Tohru's one of my all time favorite anime or manga characters, it's even better. I love that her eyes are so huge, they make mine look tiny. I feel kind of sick again, so that's why I'm here in front of the computer again. I don't think it's anything serious, just mild nausea and a headache. I'm really hoping it doesn't get any worse, since I will be expected to get up off my ass and do more than type the rest of this week. I talked to my dad for the first time in months yesterday, not really of my own volition. My mom called him, and told him to call me. She thinks it's unfair that everyone in my family but him remembered my birthday, and told him he owes it to me to call and wish his only daughter
a happy birthday. Ididn't really care about it, I knew he'd forget like has almost every other year of my life. I guess that's it for right now, I don't have very much new to talk about just yet. I do have a few songs, though, since I seem to have let that slip the last 2 times I wrote.


1. "Keep Away" by Godsmack, it's just an awesome song, it also distills very well how I feel about most of the world. Plus, it was sung (if not written) by a fellow Wiccan. ^_^

2. "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance It's just a freaking hilarious song.

3. "Them Bones" by Alice In Chains, One of the best (if most depressing) songs they ever wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment