Translate

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Surprising results.........





Hey!!!!!!!!






I did have to tell my sister she's not studying in Austria, at least not until she gets at least a 23 on her ACT test. I got a 21 on mine, and she got a 19 on hers, so neither of has acceptable scores right now. I wish they'd told her that there was no chance of it happening at all, so that my mom would quit badgering me about it. I guess for now, I'm okay doing what I'm doing, but I'd actually like to work at a day care center. I don't think that sounds like a bad job, and I don't mind taking care of little kids. I did A LOT of baby sitting when my younger siblings were little and had all their little friends over, trust me. My mom has a friend who has some bunnies he wants to get rid of, and she's seriously thinking of keeping them. I can already imagine myself having a totally adorable little pet bunny. That's actually one of the requirements I've come up with on this mental list I have of things that would constitute a damn near perfect life. Here's what I've got.




1. A decent, relatively fun job




2. A nice, clean, pretty place to live




3. Loving family and friends




4. The right guy




5. An adorable pet




I've got a start on this list, but I'm not exactly finished yet. I'm planning to go out to the shopping center that both Jack and Ryan work at, so I'm (hopefully) working on the guy part, and my mom may well have taken care of the adorable pet part for me. Check out the cuteness.




How can you not love this bunny, am I right? I'm really hoping it works out on both the guy and bunny fronts, I would be SO happy if it did. I guess that's really it, I have to go make myself as pretty as possible before I go see either Jack or Ryan. Wish me luck. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment